EMBODYING THE BEST OF RECLAIMED WOOD & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN, these antique factory carts were manufactured in the early 1900's by the Lineberry Foundry and Machine Company in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. Often called railroad carts, these carts were originally used in railroad depots for transporting trunks, and later utilized in furniture factories for moving large pieces.
- Made of solid hardwood
- Still bearing the marks of their history, carts are wire brushed clean & finished with a clear coat application.
- Original cast iron wheels, bolts & plates.
Given its handcrafted nature and history, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated.
Dimensions: 48"W x 28"D x 16"H | Weight: 180lb (size & weight are approximate.)
FOR SHIPPING, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE PRIOR TO PURCHASING.
Available in over 20 unique and intricate pattern designs, these sophisticated grille covers are carefully fabricated on a state-of-the-art CNC router for a perfectly cut decorative edge and design.
- Material: Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- Arrives unfinished and paint-ready.
- Dimensions based on outside width and height of each return grille cover.